Clinic Staff Remote Access Requests
If your clinic is in need of IT access for Chartmaxx, Meditech or PACS, please click here for the process and required documents for community providers, billers, coders or clinical staff.
For additional questions please call 844-717-6947 or contact your local sponsor Rick Bohaty, Director IT or Clinical IT Manager, Deb Chambers at 402-219-8866
You may access images on your patients from your office through the Internet. The URL is https://pacslincoln.catholichealth.net/hrs/
For issues related to PACS, please call the help desk at 402-219-7411.
- Step 1: Installing HRSD (instructions coming soon)
- Step 2: Installing HRSD Updates (one time installation instructions coming soon)
- Step 3: How to Use HRSD (step-by-step instructions for logging on coming soon)
Saint Elizabeth OB TraceVue:
Click here for OB TraceVue (this only works inside of the hospital)
Saint Elizabeth Chartmaxx applications through Citrix:
Click here for Remote Access
Medical Staff Bylaws
Medical Staff Rules & Regulations
Our Values and Ethics at Work
Low-Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening Program
Lung cancer continues to be the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States. There are an estimated 94 million smokers in the United States, many of them at high risk for lung cancer. A study by the National Cancer Institute, the National Lung Screening Trial (NLST) compared CT scans with chest x-rays to screen for lung cancer in patients ages 55 - 74. These patients had a 30 pack-year smoking history. Over a 20-month period, more than 53,000 current or former smokers joined this trial.
The CT scans were found to reduce the number of deaths from lung cancer by 20 percent. Based on these results, Saint Elizabeth has created a Low-Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening Program for patients meeting the criteria below:
- Men or women 55 - 74 years of age
- 30 pack-year history of smoking
- If former smoker, quit date within last 15 years
- No weight loss greater than 10 pounds in the last month
- No chest CT scan in the last 12 months
- Change in cough, shortness of breath or hemoptysis
To schedule a low-dose CT screen:
- Call the Saint Elizabeth CARE office at 402-219-7123
- CARE Office will call the patient to determine if they meet the screening criteria
- The CARE office will fax an order form to the ordering physician for completion
- Results are interpreted by a board-certified radiologist and will be sent to the ordering physician
Cost: If insurance does not cover the cost of screening, it can be completed for $250.00 payable at the time of service.