Scheduling Your Sleep Study
- Patients who do not attend two scheduled appointments without calling to reschedule in advance of their appointment (“no-show”), will not be allowed to schedule additional appointments. Patients who call to reschedule with less than 12 hours notice are considered a “no-show”.
- Patients who reschedule more than twice may not be allowed further scheduling.
- Patients who are not allowed to reschedule appointments will have a letter sent to the physician ordering the sleep test.
- Sleep testing 5 nights a week, Sunday - Thursday
- Sleep Technologists available Sunday - Thursday nights
- Day Staff available Monday - Friday
- Quiet, home-like environment
- TV/DVD in each room
- Individual climate-controlled rooms
- Private bath/shower
- Covered parking
- Secure location
- Admission is handled in the sleep center
Insurance & Billing
A physician referral is required to have a sleep evaluation performed. Individuals will be referred to a sleep specialist for additional evaluation prior to the sleep study.
Insurance coverage will vary depending on an individual's particular health plan. Specific questions regarding payment for sleep disorders should be referred to your insurance company.
- No pets are allowed to accompany patients unless they are classified as official “working dogs” for diagnosed disabilities.
- Family members are not allowed to stay with patients unless they are a designated care giver (someone needed to administer medicines or assist with medical problems).