American Red Cross Babysitter Training
Teaching children to be responsible babysitters.
Two-session course, 8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Babysitter’s Training course can help you:
- Care for children and infants
- Be a good leader and role model
- Make good decisions and solve problems
- Keep the children you babysit and yourself safe
- Handle emergencies (such as injuries, illnesses, accidents, CPR training, etc.)
- American Red Cross Babysitter's Training Handbook
- First Aid Handbook, and a CD full of activities and helpful information
- First Aid and CPR certifications
On the day of class:
- Participants are encouraged to bring a snack, juice is provided
- A completion card will be e-mailed out after the end of class
Register: Call 402-219-7000
Saturdays, May 9 and 16, 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Fridays, June 5 and 12, 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Saturdays, July 11 and 18, 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.