American Red Cross Babysitter Training
Our American Red Cross Babysitter Training provides youth with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. This training is designed for youths age 11 to 15.
The course can help you:
- Care for children and Infants
- Be a good leader and role model
- Learn basic child care
- Learn basic first aid
- Learn how to keep the children you babysit and yourself safe
- American Red Cross Babysitter's Training handbook
- First aid handbook and first aid kit
- CD with activities and helpful information
- Babysitter's bag
- Red Cross Babysitter Certification
One session course, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. View upcoming dates and register.
On the day of the class:
- Participants need to bring a sack lunch
- Babysitter's Certification card will be e-mailed out after the end of class
- Cost: $50
- Call 402-219-7000 or follow the link above.