Celebrating Women’s Health
Women of all ages, bring your friends and join us for an evening of fun
and conversation on health.
Wednesday, May 13
Lower Level, St. Elizabeth
5:30 – 6:30 p.m. - Activities and Health Displays
- Fun for Foodies
- Healthy Recipes
- Start your herb garden - free planter with thyme
- Health Screenings, Dermascan and Hearing Tests
- Exercise/Stretching Techniques
- Free Chair Massages
- Advanced Baby Center Tours
- Health Displays – Meet Providers
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. - Cooking Demonstrations, Light Meal and Women’s Health Presenters
Free event. Seating is limited, so you are encouraged to register early. Register online or call 402-219-7000.