Adequate sleep is essential to your overall well-being. It is estimated that one out of three people may have some form of sleep disorder, which makes proper sleep impossible.
How sleepy are you?
Take a quiz to measure your level of daytime sleepiness.
Evaluate your sleep
- Keep a diary of when you sleep, how much you sleep and what might be causing your sleep problems
- Assess if you have been experiencing problems during the day such as excessive sleepiness, being irritable, having problems with memory or concentration
- Think about how this affects your wake time activities
Read more about the common causes of poor sleep
Our Sleep Center can help you
CHI Health St. Elizabeth Sleep Disorders Center offers a high-tech, soft-touch approach using an integrated, coordinated system. We have been helping patients since 1998, and expanded our services in 2008. We offer high standards of care and have received Accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
We also offer:
- An integrated, coordinated system with St. Elizabeth Home Medical Equipment on-site to fill patient equipment needs as well as providing clinical education and follow-up on equipment
- Five-bed center with bedrooms just like "home"
- Registered technicians
- Board-certified sleep specialists managing patient care and follow-up
- Full lab services on-site
- Convenient, attached and secure parking garage
- Quick and easy check-in (Admissions done in the Sleep Center)
- Light breakfast options available
Call us to learn how you can improve your sleep
575 S. 70th Street, Suite 445
Lincoln, NE 68510