We welcome eligible patients into any of our clinical trials. Our research staff will closely monitor the clinical treatments with your staff, and they will be a resource to you and your patients.
Today, three cancer centers across Nebraska are providing access to national high priority clinical trials through the collaboration with the National Cancer Institute’s Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP).
- Saint Elizabeth Cancer Institute in Lincoln
- Saint Francis Cancer Treatment Center in Grand Island
- Good Samaritan Cancer Center in Kearney
This affiliation ensures a coordinated, well-funded national effort in launching, enabling and delivering clinical trials where they are needed most — closer to home.
Collaboratively, the three cancer centers are able to offer:
- NCI-designated Eppley Cancer Institute
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Catholic Health Initiatives Clinical Trials Network
- Cooperative group trials throughout the region, along with the Nebraska Cancer Research Center, a research network among Community Clinical Oncology Programs (CCOPs).
Search Open Trials Online
For your convenience, we have an online database of cancer clinical trials available at Saint Elizabeth Cancer Institute, Good Samaritan Cancer Center, Saint Francis Cancer Treatment Center and Nebraska Cancer Research Center.
Visit www.CHINebraskaClinicalTrials.org and search by trial name, tumor site and geographic location.
For More Information
If you would like more information on our cancer clinical trials, please contact:
Michelle Broman RN, BSN, CHPN
Cancer Research Nurse
Saint Elizabeth Cancer Institute