Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course
Wednesday, November 11
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
CHI Health St. Elizabeth
Lower level, Franciscan room
The Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course is an eight-hour course for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists, and paramedics.
- The course provides guidelines in the assessment and management of the burn patient during the first 24 hours post injury.
- Following a series of lectures, case studies are presented for group discussions.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with a simulated burn patient to reinforce the assessment, stabilization, and the American Burn Association transfer criteria to a Burn Center.
- Final testing consists of a written exam and a practical assessment return demonstration.
- CEUs provided by the American Burn Association: CME = 7.25 hours / CNE = 7.4 hours
- Physicians - $200
- Mid-levels & Residents - $200
- Other health professionals - $150
- Includes tuition, manual, study guide, test and continuing education credits
Call Esther Rathjen at 402-219-7768 or email email@example.com
Online or call 402-219-7000
14th Annual Orthopaedic Conference
Orthopaedics Across the Continuum
Monday, September 14, 2015
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Rose & Franciscan room
Nurses, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Healthcare Professionals.
This program is designed to educate healthcare providers on various issues that impact the care delivered to the orthopaedic population. Emphasis will be on operative shoulder repairs, total joint replacement, youth sports injuries and foot reconstruction. This program will also address rehabilitation of the orthopaedic patient and the state of orthopaedics in America.
$70 if you register by August 28 (additional discount available for CHI employees) • Breakfast and lunch included
Register online at www.chi-stez.eventbrite.com
New Concepts in Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
James Gallentine, MD
Total Shoulder Replacement Versus the Reverse Total Shoulder
Justin Harris, MD
Limb Preservation and Deformity Correction in the Diabetic and Neurologic Lower Extremity
Kara Krejci, DPM
Sports Injuries in the Young Athlete
Robert Dugas, MD
The Progress in Total Knee Replacement Surgery
Aaron Bott, MD
Rehabilitation of the Orthopaedic Patient
Darcie Christensen, DPT, ATC
The State of Orthopaedics in America
Tamara Cull, DHA, MSW, LCSW, ACM
Emergency Responders Continuing Education
Continuing Education for Emergency Medical Services
We offer free, continuing education classes to emergency responders. The classes are held in the lower level of Saint Elizabeth at 555 South 70th Street. Attendees will receive two hours of state-approved EMS credits.
View the upcoming classes