For your convenience, we are affiliated with several primary care and specialty physicians throughout the Lincoln community and surrounding areas.
They are part of The Physician Network, a physician-led, physician-directed organization established to provide convenient access to quality, service-oriented, cost-effective care. The Physician Network comprises of primary care, urgent care and specialties to provide comprehensive care to you and your family.
- Urgent Care: Three stand-alone urgent care centers called Linc Care
- Emergency Care: A network of emergency care physicians practicing at three hospitals throughout the state
- Hospitalists: The state's first Hospitalist program, called Inpatient Medicine Service, with physicians based inside the medical center who specialize in caring for patients requiring this high level of care
- Occupational Health: An exceptional occupational health program, Company Care, serving businesses and employers in the community with a wide range of services
- Neonatology: A neonatology service with 24-hour in-house coverage for newborns with special medical needs
Click here to search for a physician
Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center also has more than 500 physicians with attending privileges from a cross-section of specialty and primary care practices throughout the area. Simply call Saint Elizabeth TLC at 402-219-7000 if you need help in selecting a specialist or family practice or for help selecting from hundreds of area specialists or family physicians throughout the area.
Call them at 402.219.7000, or click here to search for a physician.